1) You must answer as your character, the character can be an actual OC or from a fandom. It doesn't matter.
2) You have to tag 3 people when you are finished.
3) You can either send me a link when you're done, or simply credit me in the journal.
4) You may use up to three characters if you want, but one is recommended.
5) Your character may not harm the interviewer until the end of the interview.
1. Hello! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer a few questions.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Lord Death said we had a few days before the next mission anyway."
"Speak for yourself, why do I have to be here?"
"....Because we can't be separated."
"Hmmph. Let's just get this over with."
2. First off, what's your name?
"My name is Demon Swordsman Zhon, and this is my partner, Marvin the Demon Sword."
"I can introduce myself thank you very much!"
3. That's a really funny name, any idea why you're called that?
"WHO YOU CALLING A FUNNY NAME YOU LITTLE-"
"Marvin!" *Punch* "Calm down already!"
"Calm do- YOU PUNCHED ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW INSULTING THAT IS?!"
" -sigh- just let me do the talking okay? Sorry about him. To be honest, we kinda named each other. I called him Marvin for his... optimistic outlook on life, and he called me Zhon because he thought my original name was boring."
4. That's cool I guess. Now what are you exactly? Give us a brief physical description of yourself.
"Why do a description when you can see for yourself?"
"Marvin's the little guy coming out of my spine. As for what I am... That's a little tricky. In most ways I'm just a Meister like any other, except that my Weapon partner is also my blood. Anyone fighting us is going to see a lot of black blood scattered around."
"And that blood will be stabbing you."
5. Have any friends? Tell me about them.
"We really only have two. Their names are Ashmia and Draco, they're another Miester/Weapon team though they're not bound to the same body. Ashmia's a talented Meister, able to do all sorts of neat abilities with her soul wavelength, and Draco's a devourer-type Weapon who turns into a big greatsword. Though for some reason any souls he eats always have to go down with a soda of some kind."
"You forgot to mention Ash is as much of a dissection nut as her nutty guardian Stein."
"No, I left it out intentionally. You can edit this interview later right?"
6. Uh, sure... Now do you have any one you like? You know...like like? Or love?
"Are you kidding? You really think I'd be in a relationship with someone, when that would risk them getting the black blood as well? It's a liquid madness to most people."
"But not to Zhon here, he was crazy to begin with."
7. Okay, I'm sorry. Now, do you have any powers or unnatural abilities? (You know...zap zap!)
"Ah, now you get to the advantages of being a Demon Swordsman. My black blood can harden my entire body to be tougher than steel, it's incredibly difficult to harm me beyond surface cuts. And any blood that leaves my body I can manipulate, turning it into spikes, flying blades, floating eyeballs for scouting the terrain... the list goes on."
"He can throw temper tantrums too."
"-sigh- How many times do I have to say it, Rage Resonance isn't a temper tantrum, it's a berserk mode that triples my speed and strength! Oh, and we're working on getting Marvin wings at some point. Like Crona and Ragnarok."
8. Brilliant! What's your occupation? Do you work anywhere?
"I do part time work around Death City, same as any other student at the DWMA. Though most of it is stuff in a back room or kitchen, Marvin makes it pretty hard to do anything directly involving customers."
"Hey, I can't help it if they're a bunch of whiny brats who want everything their way."
"You can choose not to insult them though!"
"...But that's boring."
9. What are you most afraid of?
"Being trapped into doing what other people command, with no free will of my own. It happened once, I'll kill myself before it happens again."
"Or we'll kill the person trying to do it."
10. Have any secrets you're willing to tell...?
"ASHMIA'S A W-MMMMPPH MMPH MMPH MMMPH!!!!"
"Marvin I swear if you don't shut up you won't get any candy for a month!"
11. So, you gotta have an enemy, who is it? What did they ever do to you?
"Teresa. She's the Witch who put Marvin into me. She's also the one who.... well, it wasn't a pleasant first year. But she's dead now, so we don't really have any enemies to speak of beyond the everyday Keshin eggs."
"Oh yeah... Excalibur... He didn't sneak in here did he?"
12. Do you have any fangirls/fanboys? Come on! List at least three of them! Mention them right here, right now.
"Ha....Wait you're serious. No, no fans of any kind. I'm just a student, come on."
"You're also horrible at talking to people."
"That's because I'm constantly apologizing for YOU."
"Not really. Unless you count shouting out our abilities as catchphrases. It helps us concentrate and make the attacks work right."
14. Do you have an accent? Do you pronounce certain things differently than others?
"Uh... not that I know of. And no Marvin, your nicknames for people don't count."
"Yes they do and you know it."
15. If you could species swap for a day, what would it be and why?
"Honestly, I've always wondered what it would be like to be a full blown Demon. Marvin here is more of a pseudo-demon, a dormant Weapon mixed with black blood, so there's the constant mix of madness and sanity. But being a creature that was BORN from madness, instead of going mad like a Keshin? That always seemed fascinating to me."
"I'd be a human so I can go around and kick people in the-" *punch* "DO THAT AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD! I CAN STOP YOUR HEART ANY TIME YOU KNOW!!!"
"You'd never do it, it'd kill you to."
16. From our conversation so far I assume you've....killed before?
"Only Keshin eggs. That's the purpose for the DWMA you know, to stop any more full Keshins from being born. We've currently collected four souls out of the hundred we need, the most recent being Vlad the Impaler."
"More commonly known as Dracula."
"Don't believe that vampire stuff though, he was just a Keshin egg who ate human souls, same as any other.
17. Have a favorite weapon? (Mine's a bazooka, BOOM BOOM!)
"Yeah, actually. They're the weapons I use in combat. I cut my arm, let some black blood flow out, then form it into a blade that extends past my hand for combat but is attached to my arm so my hands are free. It works really well, especially when I do a blade on each arm."
18. Where do you live? (not trying to be creepy here, I meant what planet, world, dimension, etc.)
"I live in one of the apartments in Death City, provided by the DWMA for students who are past their first year. It's got a great view, though there's some weird guy nearby who keeps shouting 'BLACKSTAR!!!' every morning. Reliable as an alarm clock that guy."
"I'll show him a black star... ruin my beauty sleep will he..."
19. What do you usually wear?
"I already showed you the picture, take another look."
20. What's your opinion on your creator?
"The Witch Teresa? She can rot in the depths of hell for all I care."
"Agreed. For once."
21. If you could say something to your creator right now, what would it be and why?
"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE-"
"MARVIN! We're still having an interview here!"
"But he asked!"
22. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? *throws money*
"Honestly, there isn't much use for money being a Meister. We get the tools and transportation we need to go hunt Keshins, and the rest is just comfortable living. I wouldn't even know what to do with that much money."
"We share the same blood remember?! I'm not gonna let you give me a sugar crash!"
"You won't have a choice in the matter!"
23. What's your lifelong dream?
"I'm living it already. Protect the world, test my and Marvin's abilities to their fullest, and hold on to the two friends I've managed to keep."
24. Favorite food?
"CANDY! No favorite, just CANDY!"
"I'd say a fresh Lasagna."
25. Ever wanna settle down and have kids one day?
"....I already answered this. Black blood, remember? What happens to a love can happen to any children I have."
26. No....okay then. Do you look up to anyone? Do you have an idol?
"His name's Justin. He's a priest and a Death Scythe, guillotine style. He can fight without a Meister and cause more damage than most Meister/Weapon teams. He saved us from Teresa, and if I can help people the way he does before I die, all the better."
"But he ignores everything I say!"
"That's because he has headphones in and can't read your nonexistent lips."
"That's HIS fault!"
27. If someone close to you died or got killed by someone else, what would you do?
"....Let's just say Rage Resonance is hard to control and leave it at that."
28. Can you dance? Or sing? Give me a sample of your singing voice. (*video recording the entire thing* huehuehuehue)
"The only dance we do is the boxing dance!" *Punch*
"What was that for Marvin?!"
"You punched me twice remember?"
*Punch* "Well now it's three times!"
*Punching dance ensues*
29. Now to upload that to YouTube...anyways, what's your favorite song? Have a certain genre of music you listen to?
"....-pant- I... -pant- mostly.... listen to a....-pant- style of music called J-pop or J-rock. If you've ever watched an anime - japanese animation essentially - most of the opening songs you hear come from that genre.
30. This quiz is now over. Anything you wanna say to me, the interviewer?
"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!"
"That's it Marvin, I asked you to be polite just once and this is how you-"
*Punch* "Deal with it!"
*Boxing dance resumes as the interviewer leaves*